Drapery Baton. Aluminum Truck Canopies. Shutter Logic.
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- a short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- A thin stick used by a conductor to direct an orchestra or choir
- A short stick or tube passed from runner to runner in a relay race
- A short stick or staff or something resembling one, in particular
- a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- truncheon: a short stout club used primarily by policemen
Asp Law Enforcement F16FB Foam Chrome Friction Loc Baton (Black,16-Inch)
The ASP Friction Loc Baton is the most tactically sophisticated impact weapon currently available to law enforcement personnel. Tested by the most elite federal teams, the Friction Loc has proven itself “virtually indestructible.” This is the first choice of the world’s most tactically advanced law enforcement agencies. Easily carried and readily available, ASP Friction Loc Batons have an incredible psychological deterrence and unparalleled control potential. The premium materials, exceptional workmanship and flawless function of the ASP Friction Loc set it apart from all others in quality, durability and performance. In every detail, these are the finest impact weapons produced.
Batons believed to be part of the gymnasium equipment of the Artillery Volunteers of Dunbar. Used as athletic aides whilst exercising, these baton
s doubled up as truncheon-like weapons, should the need ever arise.
Black painted wooden baton
s, used as gymnastic equipment.
s were used by the Artillery Volunteers of Dunbar. Embodied in 1855, the artillery volunteers later became the First Haddingtonshire Militia Artillery, part of the Volunteer Force. Around 1907 the unit became part of the Territorial Army and ceased its Dunbar connection.
Accession number - 1997.71
This wooden baton dates from Victorian times, and is a policeman's truncheon.
This is a red painted cylindrical wooden Policeman's baton. The initials, 'V R' are painted onto its shaft in gold and black paint. The handle has a hole bored through it, in which string is threaded.
Police officers in Scottish Burghs annually enacted a ceremony after every council election. Their batons were placed on the table before the new council and returned if the officer's performance had been acceptable.
Accession number - 1572;1573
If you want to purchase the best possible baton on the market, go buy an ASP... and pay 4 times as much. If you're not made out of money and want a baton that is well made and can deliver some serious ass kicking then look no further. There isn't much to say about this steel beat stick. It's an extendable steel baton that is used for self defense. The grip is high quality rubber so it won't slip out of your hand when you're about to hit "something." It weights slightly less than a pound. This is great to carry in your car, on your belt, or in your purse. The most impressive part is when you flick your wrist and extend the baton...if listen closely you can almost hear the baton say "back the f* up." A nylon belt sheath is also included for those that want to look tactical. If you have any questions please contact me (North Coast Combatics LLC) through Amazon.
Similar posts: queen sized canopy bed truck camper awning polycarbonate awning kelysus convertible canopy chair thermal blackout blinds window xp blinds drapery hardware tiebacks buy sound deadening drapes
- (火) 08:08:39|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/03/31(金) 21:18:15 |
- [ Edit ]