Drape Store - Flowers For Shaded Gardens - Temporary Window Blinds.
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
NFL Atlanta Falcons Curtain Set 5pc Jersey Drapes and Valance
Pattern: NFL Atlanta Falcons. Valance has screen-printed logo as pictured. Curtains do not have logo on them. Rod pocket drape
s suitable for drapery rod
s up to a 1.5 inch diameter. Two rod
pocket curtain panels totally measuring 82 inches wide (horizontal) x 63 inches long (vertical) or 208 x 160 cm. Includes two matching tie-backs. One valance with screen-printed logo 88 inches wide (horizontal) x 14 inches long (vertical) or 224 X 36 cm. This sale is only for the curtains & valance set described. Other items pictured are for illustration only.
Dollar Store Harumika Knock Off
Drape fabric, make it look like clothing. These are $2 in Dollarama. Even though they want to be a Harumika knock off, they are actually like mega flat chested versions of the Barbie manikins. Same chest width, just downgraded jahoobies. I'm on the fence about buying any.
The Harvard Book Store. Not to be confused with the university's book store -- the Harvard Coop (rhymes with "hoop"). It's across the street from Harvard, and from this angle the "Remainders" window reflects the Lamont Library.
A long-awaited collection of 30 designs by Australia’s leading knitwear designer is showcased in this instructional knitting handbook utilizing classic yarns, which features on-location photography of the Australian flora and fauna that inspired her work. Small projects with step-by-step instructions introd
uce the techniques used in the garments, such as intarsia, miters, and textured patterns. Designer notes explain the logic of the shapes and highlight opportunities for customizing the fit. Alternate colorways are also shown for most garments along with distinctive shapes for jackets, coats, and simple wraps that flatter and fit.
Similar posts: flowers for part shade 10x20 steel frame canopy canopy dinnerware bamboo blinds and shades blue glass lamp shades vertical blinds melbourne tiki canopy car roller shade cream drapes
- (火) 08:09:07|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/08/01(火) 20:41:21 |
- [ Edit ]