Shutter style doors
- Shades of paint colors.
Shutter Style Doors
- a hinged blind for a window
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- Close (a business)
- a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- close with shutters; "We shuttered the window to keep the house cool"
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- A manner of doing something
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- A way of using language
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A doorway
- (door) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road); "the office next door"; "they live two doors up the street from us"
- (door) anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
- (door) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
TranDucHomes shutter wooden door cua go la sach 3
C?a g? thu?ng du?c cac chuyen gia Thi?t k? n?i th?t ua dung, b?i v? d?p, s? sang tr?ng, kh? nang mang l?i s? d?ng nh?t trong cac d? an trang tri n?i ngo?i th?t. Tuy nhien, d? n?ng c?a g? lam tang t?i tr?ng cong trinh va lam gi?m tinh linh ho?t cho h? c?a. Ngoai ra g? cung d? b? bi?n d?ng, cong venh hay b?c mau son du?i tac d?ng tr?c ti?p c?a mua n?ng.
Hi?u ro di?u nay, dong s?n ph?m C?a g? TD DOOR c?a Tr?n D?c Homes da co nh?ng sang t?o va c?i ti?n vu?t tr?i: Linh ho?t hon, b?n ch?c hon nhung v?n giau ch?t th?m m?, mang t?i cac tr?i nghi?m thu v? cho ngu?i tieu dung khi s? d?ng c?a g?. Nh?ng b? c?a t? 8 d?n 16 canh v?i kich thu?c m?i canh len t?i 2m r?ng va 3m cao ho?c t?i tr?ng canh t? 270-650kg gi? day du?c m? va tru?t m?t cach r?t nh? nhang. D?c bi?t v?i cong ngh? son ph? cao c?p, mau s?c c?a c?a s? luon du?c gi? m?i trong m?t th?i gian r?t dai.
Ben c?nh do la dong s?n ph?m c?a la sach linh ho?t, giup cho ngu?i s? d?ng co th? t?o nen s? linh ho?t trong vi?c di?u ti?t s? thong thoang va s? kin dao cho ngoi nha. S?n ph?m c?a nay khong ch? du?c s? d?ng nhu la m?t l?p c?a th? hai ma con thay th? cho rem c?a, t?o nen s? d?ng b? trong thi?t k? n?i th?t g?.
Ngoai ra, k?t h?p d?ng b? cung v?i nh?ng b? c?a noi tren la dong s?n ph?m c?a lu?i ch?ng con trung. Nh?ng au lo v? mu?i, con trung l? hay gay b?nh xam nh?p vao phong, d?c bi?t khi khong gian c?a dang du?c m? r?ng t?i t?i da s? khong con la v?n d? l?n, thong qua gi?i phap C?a Lu?i Ch?ng Con Trung. V?i kh?u d? len t?i 2.4m cao va 9m r?ng, h? c?a lu?i x?p linh ho?t nay la m?t s? l?a ch?n hoan h?o.
Tran Duc Homes introduces to the Vietnam market a brand new product, louver designed shutters
that can be used with wooden, aluminum or plastic borders. Our products not only can be used as a second door or window, but also replaces the need for blinds, and makes it easy to have a matching solution for your home. This solution will give clients and architects more options to make different styles to their projects.
Shutters on a house in Bien Hoa, this was shot on one of our earlier explorations of the city.
Bien Hoa is a city in Dong Nai Province, Vietnam, about 20 miles (32 km) (30 kilometers) east of Saigon, to which Bien Hoa is linked by Vietnam Highway 1. In 1989 the estimated population was over 300,000. And now in 2005, population increased to 541,495, and some estimates show that the city has 604,548 people in 2007
Bien Hoa grew into a major suburb of Saigon (later renamed Ho Chi Minh City) as the capital city of South Vietnam grew. Following the First Indochina War, tens of thousands of refugees from the northern and central regions of Vietnam—a large portion of them Roman Catholics—resettled in Bien Hoa as part of Operation Passage to Freedom.
During the Vietnam War, the United States Air Force operated Bien Hoa Air Base near the city. Nonetheless, a significant number of the city's residents sympathized with, or were members of, the Viet Cong. Mortar attacks on U.S. and ARVN targets were frequently staged from residential districts in Bien Hoa.
With regard to entertainment, the city includes several amusement parks, night clubs and restaurants lining the Dong Nai River. Construction has increased rapidly (with many Western-style houses and villas under development), and the real estate market has experienced a series of boom cycles since the mid-1990s. The retail market still includes the many ad hoc bazaar-type markets and shop-fronts common to most of Vietnam, but now also includes air-conditioned, enclosed shopping malls, one of which, a Big C branch, includes a KFC restaurant, a Western-style grocery store, a bowling alley and video arcade, among others.
Similar posts: elite blinds loft blinds coolaroo exterior sun shade gh awnings coleman faulkner awnings wood window awning different shades of white paint
- (火) 08:03:54|
- Category: None