Rod Pocket Drapes - Bullnose Awning
Rod Pocket Drapes
- The most common window treatment, featuring a horizontal opening at the top into which a curtain rod is threaded.
- Drapes with a hollow sleeve at the top and sometimes at the bottom to allow a rod to slide through for gathered treatments.
- The opening or sleeve through which a drapery rod is inserted.
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
Kimlor Bear Country Bedding at www.uniquelinensonline.com
Bedding featuring Bear Country Design by Kimlor. Bear print border design on hunter green ground. Specially designed printed hems on the flat sheet and pillow cases and jump tack quilting on the comforter create a designer look. Rod pocket drapes
and valances as well as reversible 18 inch square pillows are also available. Made of poly/cotton percale. Made in the U.S.A. Available as comforter sets, sheet sets, pillows, drapes
, and valances.
Drape O; 1 pair 96" long x 1 1/2 wide; $40
Flat (upto 80"), pocket
top (upto 5" rod
) w/ a 2" header, 'watercolored' print fabric in greens, violet, pink flowers. Comes w/ matching pole sleeve.
Similar posts: how to install drapery holdbacks full shutter shades with lenses blinds for triangle windows magnetic blinds for french doors disney cars sun shade different shades of yellow paint ornamental drapery
- (火) 08:04:52|
- Category: None