Quest Canopies Parts. Sunshade
Quest Canopies Parts
- (canopy) cover with a canopy
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- (canopy) the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- (canopy) the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- A long or arduous search for something
- pursuit: a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria; "the pursuit of love"; "life is more than the pursuance of fame"; "a quest for wealth"
- the act of searching for something; "a quest for diamonds"
- (in medieval romance) An expedition made by a knight to accomplish a prescribed task
- make a search (for); "Things that die with their eyes open and questing"; "The animal came questing through the forest"
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- Divide to leave a central space
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
The vault of the sky collapses its weight on the farm
On a dim, wooded ridge in a lonely part of southeastern Pennsylvania there sits a remote and
ancient farmhouse with an all-but-deteriorated barn pulled down with the weight of its age; a sagging monument to decay, as if all of that which sustains a thing—life, hope, and
beauty----had been drawn by unseen hand
s back into the very soil from which it sprung.
There, scattered about a smattering of outbuildings, stand
the huge vaulted canopies
of gnarled trees, their eldritch trunks as ancient and
ageless as dark Egyptian tombs. Knots of cruelly tufted grasses, brown and sere as desert dunes mat the ground around their roots, themselves huge snaking boles boring twisted fingers into the dry cracked earth, gripping the ground in a ravenous quest to withdraw even the slightest hint of moisture from hidden underground springs that every year burrow deeper out of reach.
excerpt from: "Darkly Springs the Soul" © road less trvled
End of the road for an ex Brylaine Quest VM at a Lincolnshire Breakers probably around 10 years ago.
The VM was built by Quest to the specification of Excelsior of Bournemouth and incorporated many Ford components but had a rear mounted engine.
Similar posts: enclosed deer blinds hunter douglas brilliance pleated shades doll canopy beds cover art windows 8x8 gazebo canopy replacement window covering company white roman shade
- (火) 08:05:17|
- Category: None